Home Register Login Guaranteed Lottery Win Album list Last uploads Last comments Most viewed Top rated My Favorites Search

Israel Ray Smith :: found! 2018 breaking news Psychic Brian Lad missing person psychic detective Brian Ladd 2018 found! missing person psychic detective Brian Ladd 2018 found! :: found! 2018 breaking news Psychic Brian Lad

Missing Israel Ray Smith

Smith, approximate date 2008

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: March 10, 2008 from Wytheville, Virginia

Missing person classification: Endangered Missing

Date of Birth: January 18, 1980 Age at disappearance: 28 years old

Weight and Height: 5'10, 160 pounds

Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair. Some agencies spell Smith's first name "Isreal." His nickname is Is. Clothing/Jewelry Description: A black leather jacket, a white dress shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.

Details of Disappearance and Psychic Results (login to view) (login to view)

Smith was last seen on March 10, 2008 in his hometown of Wytheville, Missouri. He completed his work shift at Radio Shack at 8:00 p.m., then went to visit his brother. He also spoke to his mother on the phone that day. He has never been heard from again. On March 14, the police conducted a welfare check on Smith and went to his apartment on east Fulton Street. The apartment was unlocked, the television was turned on, the game controller was plugged in and lying on the floor, and Smith's keys were on the coffee table. There were no signs of a struggle or forced entry. None of his belongings were missing and there were no indications that he'd planned to leave for an extended time period. Smith's green 1992 Ford Explorer with the Virginia license plate number KHA2683 was parked next to the apartment building, unlocked, with the keys inside as well as some clean laundry. It's uncharacteristic of him to leave his car unlocked.
Smith had worked at Radio Shack since September 2007 and was considered an ideal employee who never missed work or was late without calling. He left behind a seven-year-old son. Smith and his son's mother never married and had ended their relationship years before. The child lived with her, but Smith visited him most weekends. His cellular phone hasn't been used since his disappearance and all calls are transferred to voice mail.
Authorities stated there's no hard evidence of foul play in Smith's disappearance, but they don't believe he left of his own accord. His mother said he would never have left without warning or abandoned his son, and she fears he came to harm. His case opened 2018 by Psychic Brian Ladd.

  • Missing All 1
  • Missing All 2
  • Missing Last name A
  • Missing Last name B
  • Missing Last name C
  • Missing Last name D
  • Missing Last name E
  • Missing Last name F
  • Missing Last name G
  • Missing Last name H
  • Missing Last name I
  • Missing Last name J
  • Missing Last name K
  • Missing Last name L
  • Missing Last name M
  • Missing Last name N
  • Missing Last name O
  • Missing Last name P
  • Missing Last name Q
  • Missing Last name R
  • Missing Last name S
  • Missing Last name T
  • Missing Last name U
  • Missing Last name V
  • Missing Last name W
  • Missing Last name X
  • Missing Last name Y